Monday, December 28, 2009

Glee

Picture not only the dorks singing and dancing, but also a boy in a wheelchair, cheerleaders, football players, and of course a gay guy. Then add in teachers sabatoging the club. Oh and lots of flirting.  That's glee.

I hate to admit it but this show is actually good.

I watched most of the first season of Glee tonight, didn't make it to disc 3 or 4. I freakin love it.

I don't understand how the writers of the show made it interesting to watch a show about a high school glee club. When I was in high school I didn't care about the singing clubs. So why now?

Well I didn't know that the glee club has drama.It's like desperate housewives high school edition.  Jane Lynch, yeah the crazy lady who is in almost every movie now, plays a cheerleader coach who wants to get rid of the glee club. One of her lines is, "I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face! "


Not only that but the teacher is way too hot to be a teacher. 

The show makes me wish I was in highschool again. Only I hated highschool and I can't dance or sing. Anyways, look out for videos of Adrian and I attempting to be glee kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment