Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Biggie Smalls

So a couple of weeks ago Zach and I got a pug puppy and named him Biggie Smalls. He is the cutest.


This is a picture of him is his pee box.

Since it's so cold right now and he is not potty trained we are training him to pee in a box. I'm really not sure if that's a good way to train dogs but I think we're doing okay with it. Except he did pee on my pillow tonight. That sucked. Why can't he just learn to pee on the paper? Pretty I'm  just gonna buy him diapers.



He also likes to play.

I bought him this rope and he thinks its alive. He sneaks up to the rope to attack it. He also has a chew toy. I try to play fetch with him but he runs the other direction. Sometimes he gets it. A lot of the time he falls off the couch. I want to find a wheel for him to exercise on, like a hamster wheel. If I can't find one maybe I'll just have to invent one.


He also has a couple of coats for when we take him outside.

It's a hard life for a dog. He needs his coat for when it's freezing outside. Don't worry he doesn't wear outfits everyday.

So the question is.... am I a good puppy mom? I know nothing about raising a puppy. So I'm probably going to screw this up but hey I'm trying and so far it's going pretty good. Kind of.

The problem is I see all of these puppy things at the store that cost so much money and I wonder if he really needs it. So I don't get it. Am I setting him up for failure? I should probably get a book about pugs so I can learn how to teach him and take care of him. Or the Christmas toys. Puppies dont know it's Christmas, or do they? Should I splurge and buy that candy cane toy? I didn't and I'm pretty sure that doesnt make me a bad mommy.


So far Biggie is awesome. 





No comments:

Post a Comment